- Personal Privacy
How will my personal information be used?
BC Ferries is collecting your personal information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate travel arrangements for you with third party suppliers to provide various services requested during the reservation process;
- To respond to specific requests from you;
- To otherwise administer BC Ferries' relationship with you including contacting you about travel arrangements and other travel related matters;
- To process payments by or to you;
- To facilitate sales and credit transactions;
- To process suggestions and comments provided by you;
- To administer our website and to protect the security of the website when necessary
- To develop products and services which meet our customers needs
BC Ferries will use your personal information for the original purpose it was collected or for use consistent with that purpose unless you consent to another purpose, or as otherwise authorized by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act or other applicable law.
Your personal information will be disclosed only as or authorized by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act or other applicable law. BC Ferries does not sell or rent personal information to third parties.
If you have any questions about the collection of this information, please contact our Vacations Centre by calling 1-888-BCFERRY (1-888-223-3779) or by writing to BC Ferries Vacations 1010 Canada Place, Vancouver, V6C 0B9 or email us at email@example.com