Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn
Nestled at the base of Mount Prevost, in the quiet town of Duncan, the Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn Hotel features comfortable and affordable rooms, and is a great home base for anyone looking to explore Cowichan Valley and Victoria on a Vancouver Island getaway.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Business Centre
- Dry-cleaning services
- Complimentary parking
- Onsite restaurant & pub
- Pets are welcome; additional charges apply. Please call us to confirm your pet room.
- Disability accessible rooms are available. Please call us to confirm your accessible room.
Top 5 things to do
- Duncan, named City of Totems, is known for one of the largest totem pole collections. Download the self-guided totem tour map and see them for yourself.
- See the Kinsol Trestle historical landmark, and walk across one of the highest railway trestles in the world.
- Hike Mount Prevost for spectacular views of Vancouver Island.
- Discover why the Cowichan Valley is called “Napa of the North” by visiting some of the local wineries and cideries in the area.
- Take a day-trip to Victoria, a short 45-minute drive from the hotel.
Double Queen Room
Providing guests with all the necessary comforts, each room is equipped with amenities like deluxe pillow top beds, flat-screen TVs with cable and premium channels, a mini-fridge, coffee maker, air conditioning and wireless high-speed internet.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV
- In-room Coffee/Tea
- Pet friendly (limited availability)
- Disability access (limited availability)
- Maximum occupancy - 4