Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria Uptown
Located in Victoria’s Upper Harbour district, Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria Uptown offers a winning combination of friendly service, stunning views, comfortable rooms and modern amenities that appeal to pleasure and business travellers alike. The hotel is conveniently located just north of downtown and steps from the Galloping Goose Trail. All of Victoria’s activities and attractions, from the Royal BC Museum and BC Parliament Buildings to the vibrant collection of galleries and shops, are within easy reach.
During your stay, take advantage of the hotel amenities including a heated indoor pool, fitness centre, bicycle rentals and onsite dining options. Plus, enjoy easy access to public transportation into the heart of downtown Victoria.
- Old Coachman Eatery on-site
- The Loft Lounge on-site
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly rooms available
- Meeting facilities available
- Heated indoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Dry sauna
- Bike rentals
- Coin laundry
Top 5 things to do
- Visit the Parliament Buildings and wander the Inner Harbour
- Take a whale-watching tour
- Shop and stroll along cobblestone streets
- Visit the Royal BC Museum or stop by the courtyard and enjoy a delicious meal at the Victoria Food Truck Festival
- Check out Victoria’s dining scene, from cafes to pubs to celebrated restaurants
Upgrading your room
It is possible for you to upgrade your room type during the itinerary building process.
Standard Two Double Room
Vibrant colours and attractive wood furnishings welcome you to this room, which accommodates up to four guests with two double beds, a 32” flat-screen TV, plush armchair, work desk, mini-fridge, coffee maker, and full bath amenities.
- Serta mattresses