Eagle Bear Lodge
With incredible views of snow-peaked mountains and glacier waters, Eagle Bear Lodge – one of the few lodges nestled on the quiet shores of Eagle Lake – is a perfect wilderness escape with all the comforts of home. During your stay, sit back and enjoy the views, or join one of the activities like bird-watching, canoeing, snow-shoeing and more.
- Restaurants on-site
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Top 5 things to do
- Enjoy the views at Eagle Lake, argued to be one of the clearest lakes in BC
- Go birdwatching for arctic terns, white pelicans, hummingbirds, flickers, woodpeckers, plover, finches and more
- Join a grizzly bear or bird photography workshop with world-renowned wildlife photographer and resort owner David Hemmings
- Pamper yourself at the new Glacial Mud Spa at Eagle Bear Lodge.
- Explore the area with the complimentary canoes & kayaks included in your stay
This cabin features one or two queen beds and a private bathroom.
- Private bathroom
- Bathrobes, shampoo, conditioner
- Maximum occupancy - 4