Vancouver Island Expeditions - Caves Waterfalls and Old Growth Forest
This full-day trip for groups of 3-11 guests is an immersive experience into the rugged beauty of the Pacific Northwest. The day starts with a subterranean excursion at Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park, where you’ll descend into a majestic cavern filled with ancient fossils and dazzling crystal formations while your guide explains the geology and history of the caves. The next stop is Little Qualicum Falls, which never fails to impress with its lush rainforest trails, spectacular waterfalls, and imposing rock cliffs. The day’s finale is a tour of the world-famous, ancient cedar and douglas fir forests of Cathedral Grove.
- Informative & interactive tour led by a local
- Small group size, anywhere from 3-11 guests
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary chilled bottled water & tasty snacks
- Delicious lunch from a locally owned restaurant
- Commemorative group tour photo
- Equipment for all activities listed
Duration: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Select dates available - please inquire with a Vacations Agent for availablity.
|Adult||$135.00 CAD *|
|Included: Transportation, all activity fees & lunch|
|* + GST. Prices per person.|