Vancouver Island Expeditions - Taste of Cowichan Tour
Tucked into a gorgeous landscape of lush farmland flanked by breathtaking mountain vistas, the Cowichan Valley has a growing following among culinary enthusiasts for its farm-fresh produce and meats, artisanal cheeses, and diverse selection of award-winning wineries. Hosted by a local wine expert, this tour invites you to immerse yourself in the history and culture of Cowichan Valley wines. Groups of 3-11 guests will travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned tour vehicle, experience tastings at four acclaimed wineries and stop for a delicious lunch at a charming country restaurant that showcases west coast fare prepared with the best in local ingredients.
- Informative & interactive tour led by a bonafide local wine nerd
- Curated itinerary complete with back of house access & generous samples at each stop
- Tasting fees at all 4 locations & delicious lunch at a locally owned restaurant
- Transportation in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary chilled bottled water & tasty snacks
- Commemorative group tour photo
Duration: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Select dates available - please inquire with a Vacations Agent for availablity.
|Adult||$145.00 CAD *|
|Included: Transportation, all tastings fees & lunch|
|* + GST. Prices per person.|