Vancouver Island Expeditions - Taste of Nanaimo Tour
This tour invites groups of 3-11 guests to enjoy a day of delicious food and drink, prepared from the finest ingredients that Vancouver Island has to offer. Visit four different venues and learn about the history and craft secrets behind some of the Nanaimo area’s most prized beverages. Hosted by a local foodie, this personalized and interactive experience provides a first-hand view of where specialized grapes and grains are produced and how they’re crafted into premium beverages including beer, wine, vodka, gin and absinthe. Each stop includes generous samples and a variety of snacks including local salmon and the area’s namesake Nanaimo bar.
- Enjoy tastings at 4 different venues, plus tasty snacks along the way
- From land to hand: Learn about Nanaimo’s winemaking history and why specific grapes thrive on Vancouver Island while tasting some of the best wines we have to offer
- From grain to glass: Find out how your favourite beers are brewed and where the ingredients are sourced
- Discover the difference that hand-packing and catching wild fish locally makes in the finished product
- Taste how high-quality spirits like vodka, gin, and absinthe are intended to be sipped and savoured
- Devour one of many unique variations of Nanaimo’s iconic dessert
Duration: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Select dates available - please inquire with a Vacations Agent for availablity.
|Adult||$75.00 CAD *|
|Included: Transportation & all tasting fees|
|* + GST. Prices per person.|