Scandinave Spa Whistler
This spectacular outdoor spa, spread over three acres of natural land and overlooking Whistler’s incredible landscape, offers the experience of hydrotherapy in the heart of nature. This year-round refreshing Scandinavian baths cleanse the body and skin improving circulation and physical conditioning. It produces the effect of increased wellness and intense relaxation. Occurring in three stages, just a few hours are required to fully enjoy the benefits of hydrotherapy. In sequence, first heat the body in the Eucalyptus steam bath, hot baths or wood burning Finnish sauna. Then, cool the body quickly in the Nordic waterfalls, cold baths or shower. Finally, relax in the solariums, hammocks, on a terrace or by the outdoor fireplaces.
- Guests must be 19 years or older to access the spa
- Open daily between 10:00 am and 9:00 pm – rain, shine or snow
- No reservations required for the Scandinavian baths experience
- If you wish to add a massage to your bath experience, reservations are required
- Your voucher includes a locker and two towels
- Shampoo, soap and hair dryer are supplied in the changing rooms
- A bathing suit is mandatory and beach sandals are recommended
- The Baths Experience may not be suitable for pregnant women or persons suffering from health conditions such as heart disease, respiratory problems, angina, hypertension or diabetes.
- To allow for full relaxation of all guests there is a strict silence policy on site. There is no use of any phones, cameras or technology allowed. If guests wish to chat they are welcome to do so in the cafe or lounge area.
|Adult 19 years and older||$75.00 CAD *|
|* + GST. Prices per person.|