- Photo 1: David Hemmings
- Photo 2: David Hemmings
- Photo 3: Jennifer Hemmings
Top 5 things to do
- Enjoy the views at Eagle Lake, argued to be one of the clearest lakes in BC
- Go birdwatching for arctic terns, white pelicans, hummingbirds, flickers, woodpeckers, plover, finches and more!
- Join a grizzly bear or bird photography workshop with world-renowned wildlife photographer and resort owner David Hemmings.
- Pamper yourself at the new Glacial Mud Spa at Eagle Bear Lodge.
- Explore the area by canoe or kayak