Centrally located in Metro Vancouver and providing easy access to downtown Vancouver by public transit or car, Burnaby puts a wealth of attractions at your fingertips. Nature lovers will love the beauty of Burnaby Mountain Park, or they can cross the nearby Second Narrows Bridge to explore the North Shore mountains. Shoppers are treated to a world-class selection of shops and boutiques at Metropolis at Metrotown, BC’s largest shopping mall. Historical and cultural sites include the Burnaby Village Museum, the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts, the Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre, and the Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology at Simon Fraser University. Socialites and night owls can spend the evening club-hopping through downtown Vancouver.
Top 5 things to do
- Enjoy hiking, biking and breathtaking views in Burnaby’s parks or in the nearby North Shore mountains
- Shop for designer fashions, electronics, furniture and more at Metropolis at Metrotown
- Learn local history at the Burnaby Village Museum or the Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre
- Visit Simon Fraser University to enjoy sweeping views from Burnaby Mountain and to explore the Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- Take the SkyTrain to downtown Vancouver for world-class shopping, dining, nightlife, sports events and entertainment
Featured Burnaby Packages
1 night from
+ $6.98 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
2 nights from
+ $13.96 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.