Affectionately known as the “Birthplace of British Columbia”, Langley provides small-town charm and a relaxed lifestyle within a 40-minute drive of downtown Vancouver. Rich with history and surrounded by bountiful farmland and idyllic scenery, this Fraser Valley community offers experiences that will appeal to visitors of all tastes. Food and wine connoisseurs can visit local wineries and cycle or drive through the 12-stop self-guided Circle Farm Tour. Lovers of nature and the outdoors are invited to go horseback riding, golfing, hiking, or wildlife viewing in the various regional parks. History buffs will lose themselves in Fort Langley National Historic Site and a collection of nearby museums.
Top 5 things to do
- Take a winery tour to sample award-winning traditional and non-grape wines
- Experience the best in local cheeses, fruit, and produce through the self-guided Circle Farm Tour
- Explore BC’s history at the Fort Langley National Historic Site, the Langley Centennial Museum, or at the Canadian Museum of Flight
- Nightlife: gaming at Cascade Casino, movies at Colossus Langley, and concerts or sports at Langley Events Centre
- Shop for fashions, electronics, handcrafted goods, and more in an eclectic mix of charming boutiques and big-box retailers
Featured Langley Packages
1 night from
+ $4.35 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
2 nights from
+ $7.95 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.