Nestled at the entrance to enchanting Desolation Sound, tranquil and friendly Cortes Island boasts placid lakes, quiet beaches and rugged gorges. Part of the Discovery Islands, Cortes offers intricate waterways and some of the most spectacular scenery in the world as well as endless recreational opportunities.
Top 5 things to do
- Swim, kayak or sail the local waters
- Watch for birds and ocean creatures
- Book a spa service and relax
- Take a charter boat to Desolation Sound
- Hike the local trails or beachcomb the shore