On this quaint and charming island, you can swim, sail, kayak, canoe, camp and sunbathe in warm weather, and enjoy hiking, cycling, birdwatching, scuba diving and fishing in any weather. Take the opportunity to visit the many year-round artists and artisans' studios, browse the stores for books, gifts and edibles, or just relax at your lodgings.
Top 5 things to do
- Sea kayak the many bays around the island
- Visit art galleries and artists' studios
- Visit local farms and orchards
- Have a picnic at Fillongley Provincial Park
- Visit Chrome Island or Jewell Island (also known as Tree Island) by boat