The natural beauty of Mayne Island offers picturesque seascapes, pastoral farmlands and rich West Coast forests. Drop by the lighthouse, watch the marine vessels jockey for position in Active Pass, stroll through the Japanese garden or climb to the top of Mayne's Mount Parke for a view of the Strait of Georgia, and you'll begin to discover what this island is all about.
Top 5 things to do
- Boat, swim or dive in the local waters
- Explore the many parks and beaches
- Mingle with sheep and goats at Meadowmist Farm
- View the Japanese Garden at Dinner Bay Park
- Visit the Saturday morning summer market