Important Update for Travellers: As BC slowly begins to relax COVID-19 restrictions, we’re here to help you plan future trips. Get started by contacting a BC Ferries Vacations travel expert at 1-888-223-3779 Ext. 3, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
BC Ferries is acting in accordance with recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada. See more important local tourism information here.
Known as the friendly islands, the Penders are actually two islands joined together by a bridge, and they are both full of coves and beaches. With their plentiful attractions and activities, the Penders offer an intimate and pastoral setting popular with nature lovers and are the perfect place for family vacations, romantic escapes and quiet retreats.
Top 5 things to do
- Visit the waterfront parks
- Swim, dive or kayak in the local waters
- Indulge in spas, restaurants and shops
- Play at the Pender Island Golf and Country Club and or play frisbee golf
- Visit the Gulf Islands National Park Reserve