Explore the beautiful and historic Sunshine Coast. Gibsons was founded more than a century ago, and its history is alive and well in the oldest section of town along the waterfront, which has a cluster of shops. The setting for the long-running and internationally popular The Beachcombers TV series, many people like to visit the beaches and also Molly’s Reach Restaurant.
Top 5 things to do
- Visit Molly's Reach, home of The Beachcombers TV series
- Rent a canoe or kayak and explore the local waters
- Attend a festival or sporting event
- Shop and dine at Gibsons Landing
- Explore the museums and art galleries
Featured Gibsons Packages
1 night from
+ $5.22 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
2 nights from
+ $10.44 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.