The gem of British Columbia's Sunshine Coast is a picturesque two-hour trip from Vancouver, including a 40 minute ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay. Secret Cove offers something for everyone. Local artisans and restaurants showcase the unique and vibrant Sunshine Coast culture. Nearby parks boast dazzling scenery, wildlife viewing, hiking and biking trails, picnic areas and beaches for swimming. Boat rentals, water taxis and fishing charters from Secret Cove Marina invite you to explore the coastline. Below the water's surface, divers will be enchanted by a diversity of life that amazed even Jacques Cousteau.
Top 5 things to do
- Enjoy a rejuvenating waterfront massage at Rockwater's Secret Cove Spa Without Walls
- Canoe, kayak or paddleboard through peaceful reefs and coves
- Explore Smuggler's Cove Marine Provincial Park or Welcome Woods Wilderness Park
- Take a day trip to the idyllic sandy beaches of Thormanby Island
- Dive and explore the wreck of the naval destroyer HMCS Chaudiere