Less than four scenic hours from Vancouver, Kamloops is an outdoor recreation hotspot with dazzling scenery, world-class food and wine, and a rich assortment of historical and cultural attractions that are guaranteed to engage any visitor. Surrounded by regal mountain scenery at the confluence of the North and South Thompson rivers, Kamloops is a natural mecca for outdoor activities like mountain biking, golfing, hiking and camping. Roche Lake Provincial Park, Nicola Lake, and Chataway Lake Plateau are favourites for boating and fishing. The area’s vibrant culture is highlighted through galleries, the Old Courthouse Centre, Sagebrush Theatre and regular concerts and festivals throughout the year. Wine and food aficionados will be thrilled to experience the area’s eclectic array of restaurants and wineries.
Top 5 things to do
- Camping, fishing, canoeing, rafting and more at Wells Gray Provincial Park or Roche Lake Provincial Park
- Revel in pristine mountain panoramas while hiking the grasslands and mountainsides overlooking Kamloops Lake
- Tour the area’s 13 picturesque golf courses
- Experience the local culture by attending the Kamloopa Pow Wow or Kamloops Cowboy Festival
- Enjoy the flavours of the Thompson Okanagan by visiting the local restaurants and wineries
Featured Kamloops Packages
2 nights from
+ $10.20 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
2 nights from
+ $10.44 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.