The scenic Coquihalla Highway is an idyllic backdrop for the four-hour drive from Vancouver to Kelowna. Situated on the shores of Okanagan Lake and surrounded by dazzling mountain vistas, Kelowna combines natural beauty with world-renowned wineries, dining, cultural activities and outdoor recreation. Okanagan Lake is the activity hub, where residents and visitors alike can be found fishing, wakeboarding, water skiing, canoeing, swimming, jet-skiing and sunbathing. Avid golfers have their pick of over 17 beautiful courses, while lovers of food and wine can indulge their finer tastes at a fabulous assortment of local wineries, orchards, and restaurants. Adventurous visitors love exploring the area’s orchards and mountainsides on foot, bike or horseback. A charming array of museums, theatres, and galleries showcases Kelowna’s rich artistic culture.Read more about Kelowna
Top 5 things to do
- Taste world-famous Thompson Okanagan wines at 19+ wineries
- Enjoy spectacular mountain vistas while horseback riding, hiking or cycling throughout the area’s vast trail network
- Visit Okanagan Lake for a picnic, swimming, fishing, wakeboarding or jet-skiing
- Fine tune your golf game surrounded by stunning mountain backdrops at 17+ acclaimed courses
- Delight your taste buds with local produce from area orchards and farms
Featured Kelowna Packages
2 nights from
+ $7.80 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
2 nights from
+ $5.30 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
4 nights from
+ $25.50 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
Featured Kelowna Activities
Our most popular tour is a year-round showcase of the world-renowned Okanagan wine region, where high-quality, award-winning wines are a way of life.
Available year-round, this unforgettable tour visits four acclaimed wineries on the Westside Wine Trail.