Enjoy the warmer climate and your choice of over 20 wineries during your visit in the Wine Capital of Canada, Oliver.
Located in the south end of the Okanagan Valley, next to the Okanagan River, and just above the US border, Oliver is a great place to visit if you enjoy the outdoors and award-winning wines
Top 5 things to do
- Go wine-tasting at your choice of over 20 wineries
- Take a short hike up Mount Kobau for spectacular views
- Hike or cycle through trails and vineyards, along the beach, or up into the mountains to places such as McIntyre Bluff.
- Paddle or swim in the peaceful Vaseaux Lake
- Ski, snowboard, snowshoe or toboggan in the winter at nearby Mt. Baldy
- Golf at Fairview Mountain Golf Club or Nk’Mip Canyon Desert Golf Course