A scenic 4.5-hour drive across the Crowsnest Highway, brings visitors from Vancouver to the unique town of Osoyoos. Surrounded by a beautiful, but endangered, desert ecosystem, Osoyoos is a vibrant, picturesque town where rich Aboriginal culture and an eclectic blend of experiences combine to infuse life into one of Western Canada’s most popular destinations. Visitors have their choice of luxury resorts, chain hotels, or intimate bed & breakfasts. Activities include watersports on Osoyoos Lake, trail rides, golf, eco-tours, and hiking/biking through the countryside. Add an assortment of winery tours, family theme parks, and cultural festivals throughout the year and it’s easy to see that Canada’s only true desert town offers a memorable trip for everyone.Read more about Osoyoos
Top 5 things to do
- Tour 20+ wineries all within a 21km radius
- Explore Aboriginal culture and endangered ecology at Nk’Mip Desert and Cultural Centre
- Hike or cycle the picturesque trails of Mount Kobau, Osoyoos River, and Haynes Point Provincial Park
- Swim, water ski, jet ski, windsurf, or kayak on Osoyoos Lake
- Immerse yourself in the local experience through historic mining tours, gold panning trips, or a guided ATV tour
Featured Osoyoos Packages
2 nights from
+ $7.51 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
2 nights from
+ $5.81 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.