Occupying a prime location at the hub of the famous Okanagan wine region just over four hours from Vancouver, Penticton invites visitors to experience an enchanting blend of small-town atmosphere and urban amenities while surrounded by a backdrop of breathtaking lake and mountain vistas. Cultural attractions including museums, galleries, theatres, and concerts perfectly complement the sensory delights of world-famous fruit orchards, gourmet restaurants, and over 40 nearby wineries. Active travelers are also guaranteed to be impressed by the wealth of activities – year-round golf, mountain biking, hiking, and watersports on one of the two neighbouring lakes means an enjoyable and interactive trip at any time of year.
Top 5 things to do
- Treat your palate to a tour of 40+ Okanagan wineries
- Pick your own fresh Okanagan fruit and vegetables at a U-pick farm
- Hike or cycle through trails and vineyards, along the beach, or up into the mountains
- Swim, fish, kayak, parasail, kitesurf, or wakeboard on Okanagan and Skaha Lakes
- Celebrate Penticton’s culture of arts, music, sports, wine, and food at one of the city’s many festivals
Featured Penticton Packages
2 nights from
+ $7.01 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.