Alert Bay has an abundance of First Nations art and hand-carved totem poles. Spend a few days fishing, exploring and watching whales in this peaceful environment. Alert Bay is accessible via BC Ferries from Port McNeill. The busy harbour offers complete marina facilities as well as other activities and attractions.
Top 5 things to do
- Follow the shore and go birdwatching
- Take a whale-watching adventure tour
- Hike, mountain bike and explore the trails in the area
- Discover Aboriginal museums and cultural sites
- View the area's abundant wildlife