A rapidly growing village on the Saanich Inlet north of Victoria, Brentwood Village in Brentwood Bay offers waterfront restaurants, nice strolls along the bay and a warm community for you to enjoy. It’s also an exciting jumping-off point for kayakers, canoeists and mountain bikers.
Top 5 things to do
- Visit the world-famous Butchart Gardens
- Enjoy the Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Canoe and kayak the shores
- Mountain bike and hike local trails
- Visit nearby regional and provincial parks
Featured Brentwood Bay Packages
2 nights from
+ $19.96 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.