Campbell River is set between Strathcona Provincial Park to the west and the Discovery Islands to the east. On summer evenings, watch as cruise ships pass by. An awe-inspiring sight, these dazzling fully lit ships seem to appear out of nowhere. Known for the past century as the salmon capital of the world, it’s the perfect destination for a holiday filled with outdoor activities.
Top 5 things to do
- Experience world-class fishing
- Walk the trails and watch the wildlife
- Have a picnic at Strathcona Provincial Park
- Shop, dine and visit the museum
- Explore the Aboriginal history in the area
Featured Campbell River Packages
1 night from
+ $4.40 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation.
2 nights from
+ $7.75 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation.
7 nights from
+ $31.25 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.