The picturesque fishing village of Cowichan Bay sits at the head of a beautiful and natural deep-sea harbour. Most of Cowichan Bay’s commercial and residential buildings sit on stilts. The large marina is the focal point in town, where shops, art galleries, accommodation properties, and restaurants renowned for superb local seafood are perched over the water’s edge.
Top 5 things to do
- Join a Gulf Islands fishing or sightseeing charter
- Visit the Cowichan Bay Maritime Centre
- Dine in one of the many oceanfront cafés
- Shop along the scenic waterfront
- Take a tour of the local wineries
Featured Cowichan Bay Packages
2 nights from
+ $7.95 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
3 nights from
+ $11.83 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Surcharges may apply.