Dense forest, tranquil lakes, exquisite views and plenty of wildlife make this a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Drive, fly, boat or bus to Port McNeill and enjoy your stay in this small community. Outdoor activities include fresh and saltwater fishing, whale-watching, wildlife watching, cultural tours, air charters, boat charters, hiking, scuba diving, kayaking and windsurfing.
Top 5 things to do
- See the world's largest burl
- Go whale-watching or sea kayaking
- Learn more about local Aboriginal culture
- Take a walk along the harbour
- Explore the local art galleries