Sooke is a bustling town known for its community spirit and world-class outdoor adventure experiences. Those looking for easygoing relaxation in beautiful nature will find plenty of beaches and parks to explore, while the more energetic can choose from activities like golfing, cycling, fresh and saltwater fishing, kayaking, canoeing, tennis and hiking.
Top 5 things to do
- Enjoy sports fishing, surfing or hiking
- Explore the Galloping Goose and Juan de Fuca Trails
- Visit Sooke Potholes Provincial Park
- Explore the local arts community
- Picnic at China or Mystic Beaches
Featured Sooke Packages
3 nights from
+ $13.63 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Surcharges may apply.
2 nights from
+ $6.95 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.