Ucluelet, a tranquil town on the spectacular west coast of Vancouver Island, sits on a peninsula adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park. Explore the rainforest along the coast, and see marine life like sea lions and whales. Close by, at Long Beach, which is the longest stretch of sandy beach on Vancouver Island, you can surf, kayak, hike, fish or storm watch where the mountains meet the sea.
Photo credit for first and third image in carousel: Boomer Jerritt/Tourism Vancouver Island
Top 5 things to do
- Explore the Wild Pacific Trail and Pacific Rim National Park
- Book a hot springs and whale-watching tour
- Spend some time at the Eco-Aquarium
- Explore or surf world-famous Long Beach
- Book a treatment at Drift Spa at Black Rock
Featured Ucluelet Packages
6 nights from
+ $26.88 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Surcharges may apply.
2 nights from
+ $11.60 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.