The wild beauty of the Pacific Coast meets historic splendour in BC's lush oceanfront capital city. With the mildest climate in Canada, the city is always in bloom. And its colourful past is everywhere: from totem poles to heritage architecture to the Parliament Buildings to museums. Duck into a restaurant or boutique along a cobblestone lane in this friendly, safe haven for visitors.
Cover Image Provided: Destination Greater Victoria
Top 5 things to do
- Visit the Parliament Buildings and walk along the Inner Harbour
- Take a whale-watching tour
- Stroll along cobblestone streets to go shopping
- Visit the Royal BC Museum or stop by the courtyard and enjoy a delicious meal at the Victoria Food Truck Festival
- Dine in cafés, pubs and celebrated restaurants
Featured Victoria Packages
1 night from
+ $3.10 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
2 nights from
+ $6.20 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation.