The wild beauty of the Pacific Coast meets historic splendour in BC's lush oceanfront capital city. With the mildest climate in Canada, the city is always in bloom. And its colourful past is everywhere: from totem poles to heritage architecture to the Parliament Buildings to museums. Duck into a restaurant or boutique along a cobblestone lane in this friendly, safe haven for visitors.
Cover Image Provided: Destination Greater Victoria
Top 5 things to do
- Visit the Parliament Buildings and walk along the Inner Harbour
- Take a whale-watching tour
- Stroll along cobblestone streets to go shopping
- Visit the Royal BC Museum or stop by the courtyard and enjoy a delicious meal at the Victoria Food Truck Festival
- Dine in cafés, pubs and celebrated restaurants
Featured Victoria Packages
1 night from
+ $5.35 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation.
1 night from
+ $4.98 GST. Per person based on double occupancy. Includes ferry & accommodation. Surcharges may apply.
Featured Victoria Activities
IMAX is the ultimate film experience! With crystal-clear images and wraparound digital surround sound, the Victoria IMAX makes you feel like you are really there! Six storeys high and 24 metres wide, the IMAX screen really draws you in.
Victoria Butterfly Gardens offers a unique opportunity for people of all ages to experience the beauty and curiosity of a tropical jungle up close.